CIO & Computerworld Live Webinar | How to future-proof your data centre
The webinar will commence with a presentation from leading industry analyst and Ecosystm principal advisor, Tim Sheedy who will discuss trends in the data centre market and what organisations should be doing to ensure their infrastructure meets future demands. More than ever, organisations are requiring extra capacity in their data centres as they start to take advantage of artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, internet-of-things, and 5G technologies to name a few. To support the use of these technologies and accommodate future business growth, organisations are increasing fibre optic links inside their data centres from 40Gb/s per link to 100Gb/s and 400Gb/s, industry expert Mike Gallagher will discuss this process. You will hear how your organisation can ensure its network hardware and cable infrastructure will be suitable for years to come. The webinar will conclude with a panel discussion which will showcase how one organisation used such principles.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- Red Telecom taken to court over alleged $63K payment problem
- NBN Co to consult on third party dark fibre use
- Vocus brands NBN Co partner program ‘latest example’ of RSP encroachment
- Adequate for today, but not tomorrow: The state of back-up and DR in Australia
- Google Cloud moves to ‘single source of truth’ with Secret Manager