- Insecure configurations expose GE Healthcare devices to attacks
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft, NSA confirm killer Windows 10 bug, but a patch is available
- Rumors mount that a major bug could be disclosed on the day Microsoft ends support for Windows 7
CIO Live Webinar | Why moving your ERP to the cloud is easier than you think
Fear may be stopping nearly half of Australia’s Chief Information Officers from implementing an ‘out of the box’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) system in the cloud, according to research by DXC Eclipse, the Microsoft practice within DXC Technology. You can’t blame them. Since the 1990s, ERP rollouts hosted in organisations’ data centres have been complex, expensive and often failed. And there have been some epic failures in Australia and overseas. But in this modern cloud era, shifting on-premise ERP systems to the cloud is not as scary as it seems, even if your organisation has spent great deal of time and money modifying your ERP platform to suit the business’ needs. More than ever, you organisation is demanding fast outcomes and returns-on-investment for enterprise software projects, and moving your ERP to cloud infrastructure, in many cases, is the answer. Join CIO Australia, DXC Eclipse and IDC’s Vice President, Linus Lai, discuss ‘Why moving your ERP to the cloud is easier than you think’. You will get the opportunity to hear from experts who will provide practical advice on how to plan for and deliver a successful ‘fast ERP’ in the cloud and the speakers will then participate in a Q&A forum.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.