- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
Our client, a major global telecommunications company seeks a Contract Manager for ongoing contract management of their key suppliers.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ongoing Contract Management for key suppliers
- Provide commercial advice and support State Managers/Teams
- Contract Interpretation and review of schedule of rates quoted
- Commercial / contractual risk management
- Support dispute resolution process
- Ensure contract terms and conditions are adhered to
- Review and resolve variation claims with Suppliers for items not covered by fixed price
- Review and resolve technical quotes from Suppliers and ensure they are in line with contracted schedule of rates
- Review Change Requests issued by the business from a Commercial impact point of view.
- Exceptional customer focus and advanced interpersonal skills
- Experience with Back to Back contract management
- High attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jennifer Bohm
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello