Service Delivery Manager
- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- NSW Government experience highly desirable
We are looking to hire an experienced Service Delivery Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Customer Relationship Management in a large and complex service environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience. This includes demonstrated experience in managing complex customer issues through to resolution.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives as they relate to stakeholder engagement and the Demand Management pipeline, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with proven experience in engaging and influencing key senior executives, stakeholders and customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to priorities, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication and presentation skills with the proven ability to successfully interact with and produce both written and verbal reports to senior non-technical staff.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines - Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Doug Hitos
- Microsoft to slash cloud-connection rights for stand-alone Office
- SafetyCulture becomes first Australian member of Node.js Foundation
- 3D NAND to make up half of all flash memory production
- Startup claims 3D printers create metal parts faster, more cheaply
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Optus outlines $10M mobile infrastructure upgrade plan in Western QLD
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
- Google becomes first foreign internet company to launch service in Cuba
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- McAfee: Wave of Shamoon cyberattacks being coordinated by a single group
- Linkerd 1.0 helps cloud services communicate
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China