- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
Telecommunications Installation Manager
Peoplebank are looking to engage with a talented Operations Manager / Supervisor (Telecommunications Installations) to take full responsibility for the planning, execution, and control of all the telecommunication installation activities at various sites across South Australia.
This is a Contract position, where you will be working for a global leader in the telecommunications field.
- Supervision of the Installation Technicians / Teams work in accordance with Procedures and with respect to customer's directives.
- Ensure that the installation activities are in accordance to installation instructions and manual given by Motorola for how to handle and install the network equipment.
- Ensure that the applicable installation technique, safety rules and use of safety material and tools are followed.
- Assure that correct methods, instructions, checklists, and reports are used.
- Ensure the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that mains, electrical tools etc. are in good conditions.
- Mentoring of subcontracting staff in the performance of installation activities at site.
- Introduce installation techniques for new products where required.
- Coordinate site access with customer and building owners where required.
- Assist in the handling of compensation issues when there are deviations from the work order where required.
- Ensure installation quality assurance, plan quality audit and provide feedback from sites, i.e. quality, missing material, red line drawings.
- Manage site acceptance, clearance of punch list and assure customer approves and accept the installation work.
- Assist in the training and competence development of subcontracting installation resources.
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 5 years of experience as an Installation Technician for rollout of telecoms system.
- Experience with microwave and voice rollout projects is an advantage
- Diploma/Certificate, preferably in technology, construction management or telecommunications discipline or a minimum of 10 years' experience in a related field.
- Experience and knowledge of local rules and regulations.
- Previous experience of at least one installation work subproject.
- Good knowledge of industry installation techniques, quality requirement, health, and safety practices.
- A natural leader, you will act as a mentor or coach and utilize your excellent planning and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Motorola/Aviat radio access equipment.
- Regular travel is required (including overnight stays) - a vehicle will be provided.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello