HCL Australia’s service delivery director, Emmanuel Steve Dulvin, speaks about his career, lessons learned and the technologies that will drive the IT services industry in 2017.
News, Features, and Interviews
Pitfalls that you must address to drive IT further up the business value chain.
I remember my favourite project portfolio prioritisation session vividly. I asked each executive director to provide a one-page summary and 30-second speech for each initiative that they wanted to undertake the following financial year.
Bulletproof’s Lorraine Longhurst, describes how the online bank succeeded in adopting an Agile approach to software development
If you don't communicate governance rules clearly, and enforce them consistently, they are ineffective in driving behaviours and outcomes.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
The question and its answers are an ideal basis for guiding the formulation and management of tech strategy, says Carsten Larsen.
Why the days of a performance management structure that relies on formal reviews or appraisals are coming to an end.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
AGL is in the midst of a digital transformation that is changing the energy giant’s customer experience as well as the culture of its IT team. CIO Australia puts questions to the man leading the change, CIO Simon Moorfield.
Gone are the days when government CIOs could expect to exercise total control over how their agencies invested in ICT.
- Microsoft to slash cloud-connection rights for stand-alone Office
- SafetyCulture becomes first Australian member of Node.js Foundation
- 3D NAND to make up half of all flash memory production
- Startup claims 3D printers create metal parts faster, more cheaply
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Optus outlines $10M mobile infrastructure upgrade plan in Western QLD
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
- Google becomes first foreign internet company to launch service in Cuba
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- McAfee: Wave of Shamoon cyberattacks being coordinated by a single group
- Linkerd 1.0 helps cloud services communicate
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China