Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
News, Features, and Interviews
IT pros from the education industry share their must-have tools for data security, mobile device management and network monitoring.
We appear to be on the verge of segregating society into haves and have nots again, and arguably - on the basis of people’s accents. Just ask Alexa, posits Vaughan Robertson.
At the recent CIO100 breakfast in Auckland, Air New Zealand’s first chief digital officer talks about customer experience, finding 10X talent and predicting the future.
What life is like working in information security
Publicity issues relating to competing vendors enticed a portion of consumers to switch to Apple, reports Chayse Gorton of IDC NZ.
Site in Cathedral Square building will open in 2019
Where’s mobile marketing heading? And what do CMOs and marketers need to know to stay ahead or avoid falling behind? We answer these and other mobile marketing questions.
Former Amazon executive John Rossman shares his checklist for developing an internet of things strategy for your organization.
CIOs need to discuss this with their CEOs in the year ahead, says Gartner.
The knowledge and information technology manager is also developing a group focusing on technologies and innovations to ‘challenge the status quo’ at the airport.
If Samsung's Galaxy Note7 isn't already on your radar, you're simply not paying attention. This enterprise-oriented Note7 review details the high-end Android phone's many enterprise strengths and spotlights a few shortcomings.
If you work across multiple platforms and operating systems, these four apps let you seamlessly share photos, videos and files across your devices.
- Microsoft to slash cloud-connection rights for stand-alone Office
- SafetyCulture becomes first Australian member of Node.js Foundation
- 3D NAND to make up half of all flash memory production
- Startup claims 3D printers create metal parts faster, more cheaply
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Optus outlines $10M mobile infrastructure upgrade plan in Western QLD
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
- Google becomes first foreign internet company to launch service in Cuba
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- McAfee: Wave of Shamoon cyberattacks being coordinated by a single group
- Linkerd 1.0 helps cloud services communicate
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China